Skip to main content

Featured

Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping

Budgeting and grocery shopping is one of the best ways to trim down your monthly expenses and daily spending- but there are dozens of challenges out there- especially the advice that is ultimately unrealistic. Here is a list of budgeting and grocery shopping challenges and how you can make them realistic strategies to save on grocery shopping! Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping Challenge #1- Unrealistic Research I've spent a lot of time scouring Pinterest and have not felt entirely satisfied with the results. Some articles seem too unreasonable to be applicable. More often than not, it comes down to unrealistic costs of groceries . For example, I cannot find 1 gallon of milk at my local Walmart for $1. And our Dollar Tree out in Montana doesn't have a grocery section- we do have a freezer section, but it is only 2-3 doors of frozen dinners. And our bread and produce is not as cheap as the other articles. What I have done to get around this challeng

Ground Beef | The Finale to February Recipe Month


For the last week of my February Recipe Month, I give all of you: GROUND BEEF! A thing of meat that I can make almost anything with! From hamburger helper, to spaghetti and my own form of a hamburger helper recipes which you just add some pasta, sauce and ground beef, because it is just the two of us. Because there are so many things you can make with ground beef, there are a lot of stuff that I don’t even need to give a recipe for. The links provided though, are things YOU MUST HAVE.







  • Meat Loaf
  • Hamburger
  • Spaghetti

  • Hamburger Helper (of course, since we are poor college kids)
  • Regular Nachos
  • Tacos
  • Enchiladas (And someday I will give you that recipe, as soon as I get it from my mom and make my own  deviations from her recipe)
  • Chili


I hope you all enjoyed my February Recipe Month. Check back next week to see what’s next- no more recipes for a long while, I promise guys!


Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular Posts