Skip to main content

Featured

Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping

Budgeting and grocery shopping is one of the best ways to trim down your monthly expenses and daily spending- but there are dozens of challenges out there- especially the advice that is ultimately unrealistic. Here is a list of budgeting and grocery shopping challenges and how you can make them realistic strategies to save on grocery shopping! Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping Challenge #1- Unrealistic Research I've spent a lot of time scouring Pinterest and have not felt entirely satisfied with the results. Some articles seem too unreasonable to be applicable. More often than not, it comes down to unrealistic costs of groceries . For example, I cannot find 1 gallon of milk at my local Walmart for $1. And our Dollar Tree out in Montana doesn't have a grocery section- we do have a freezer section, but it is only 2-3 doors of frozen dinners. And our bread and produce is not as cheap as the other articles. What I have done to get around this challeng

Work on Books, not Blogs...

     I have a book!
Readers,
      I have one novel currently self published on KDP and there is another  version on CreateSpace, same book just a different way to read it for those you prefer the amazing way of holding the book.
I am really proud to show everyone my new cover too, a friend of mine made it for me while procrastinating to do her homework! She has an incredible gift!
     




















     Additionally, I am working on two novels right now: one narrating my struggles with epilepsy before I even was diagnosed and the reflection of the first year coping with medications, isolation, and fear and hopefully the conclusion of self-awareness, it is titled Stand Still. My second book The Hope Child Series Book Two, that will take longer to complete than Stand Still.  Oh, by the way, I am the author Kat Champion, my maiden name, and Katherine Johnson, my married name.
Here is a tiny sneak peek. 

Comments

Popular Posts