Skip to main content

Featured

Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping

Budgeting and grocery shopping is one of the best ways to trim down your monthly expenses and daily spending- but there are dozens of challenges out there- especially the advice that is ultimately unrealistic. Here is a list of budgeting and grocery shopping challenges and how you can make them realistic strategies to save on grocery shopping! Challenges about Budgeting and Grocery Shopping Challenge #1- Unrealistic Research I've spent a lot of time scouring Pinterest and have not felt entirely satisfied with the results. Some articles seem too unreasonable to be applicable. More often than not, it comes down to unrealistic costs of groceries . For example, I cannot find 1 gallon of milk at my local Walmart for $1. And our Dollar Tree out in Montana doesn't have a grocery section- we do have a freezer section, but it is only 2-3 doors of frozen dinners. And our bread and produce is not as cheap as the other articles. What I have done to get around this challeng

Dogs Are The Best


I am usually writing some serious articles: how to balance your schedule, work, money and textbook selling and buying tips...Well, I figured that in light of those of whom are done with Finals Week, some of you would love to read a good old fashion dorky post.
I have had a really rough year, and when I started my first medication I had a super hard time. Kyler and I thought it’d be best if we got a service animal. We searched for a dog to be adopted, and just searched the Web mostly, I think. After less than a week, I started texting a woman in Evergreen back and forth and decided to adopt Violet via text messages! I only saw one picture of her, but she looked to be a perfect size for me and our apartment. We even got her for free and with all her stuff, we got leashes, bowls, some toys, a blanket and kennel...And other stuff…
It was love at first bark. We met with the woman at her house one night, and as soon as we rang the doorbell we heard her vicious bark through the door. I was giddy and couldn’t help but squeal from the other side. She was a lot smaller than her picture said she was, and she took to us right off the bat. Before she had stayed with the woman we adopted her from, she had been abused and put into an animal shelter. At some point she was put with the woman as a “foster home”, or something. Either way, she still has some flashback behavior problems and behaves likes she’s is going to be in big trouble and beaten or something. But I have no idea why anyone would want to do anything like that to her, especially since we adopted her when she was only five or six months old; so it’s even more mind boggling to imagine that someone could have hurt her at such a young age.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL- I took her around for a while

She helped me through the hardest of times when I started my medication and though she hasn’t had any training, she offers emotional support and when I have my drop seizures (which are very rare) she warns me about them. I have absence seizures, so I don’t need Violet to bark every three or six minutes to warn me about them….
I was not such a big dog person before Violet, I liked them, sure. But I wasn’t really in love with animals to begin with. I have an incredible bond with Violet and it is just one of the best things in the world.


Dog are so helpful, even when it’s not always convenient….

  1. They help you drive.

  2. They sleep anytime, and don’t care.


  3. And they don't care where either. Honestly, I am surprised about the ways she can sleep.
  4. Their faces can say it all.
    There are no words to describe this one.
    HELP ME.
    MOMMY, FEED ME
  5. They help with laundry.
    I SITS HEER


I didn't really need this pillow....That kiss was nice though. 


Humor is one of their best assets. 
Popcorn! BEGGING EARS "ENGAGED*
SAY CHEEZE

Humiliating them is also fun. They don't see it... 


Their best asset is their unconditional love. Violet has taught me about forgiveness in a way some people can never teach or learn themselves/others. Every time she is sent to timeout, she comes out seeking love and forgiveness. She can tell if I am still angry, and she helps me let go of whatever she did that made me angry and it's helped me learn to let go of similar things more easily. I love this little girl! 


Comments

Popular Posts